Cold Comfort Cold Comfort

an attempt

It was like a poor attempt at a really trippy movie. Too many things were giving it away that you were trying. The bugs out of the t-rex mouth was one. the part where he is flipping through the characters, spins them around, then the whole screen flips around, that was way too much of "Hey look, Im being trippy!" there were some parts that were ok. The part where he sniffs the ashes was gross and creepy, like you probably were shooting for. There could have been more with the ashes, that would have been cool. It just triggered some thoughts in my head. adding a star for that.
I think when you get more practice in animation it will be a lot better.
well, sorry I don't have any tips on improvement.
have a good day

This Town Ep5 This Town Ep5

upload error?

The audio is WAY off.
by the 3rd act, it was over a second off.
the story looks pretty funny, though.

rbinturong responds:

my bad, its been fixed

DungeonStory - Ep. 1-1 DungeonStory - Ep. 1-1

Thats it?

I would like to see more of a story developement in the first episode.
This one was barely an intro.
It looks like it might be an interesting story, but too short of a segment.

DuskSpirit responds:

Yeah, I wish that it could have been longer, but... Well, like I said in another reply, I was just getting the feel of CS5.

I was planning on introducing Claros' first companion, (coughcoughtrumpetscough*), here, but I got paranoid about loading times and file size. So, I figured that it would be "better," (not), to make it short. But I apologize, since you were expecting more. I'll make sure to put more time into actually making it a STORY. *thumbs up*

Thanks for the ratings, though!

- 2br02b

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Can't believe a flash game is about to make me ragesmash my mouse.
It's awesome, just so f---ing hard.

PencilMadness PencilMadness

Favorited!

One question.
After we are finished with our drawings and save it to disk at the website, what are we allowed to use what we drew on? Can we use our drawing on a website, put it on a shirt for sale?
I really love what you are able to draw with it. It opens up my options, since I suck at drawing.

dzikhunters responds:

The tool is free and you can do with YOUR work whatever you want, the copyrights are yours.
However for a t-shirt it's too small and you'll probably need a vector drawing.

Poltergifts Poltergifts

Poltergifts huh...Evil-Dog? AWESOME!

Yeah, Evil-Dog games are all awesome! This one is really cool, too.

Diminished Diminished

Sleepy time (^o^) zzz

It's a nice tune. I love how relaxing it is while still being Dubstep. The bass is like massaging my brain. It's very nice to relax and get ready to sleep listening to this. I would have liked a few more seconds in the outro and fade out.

pokoman pokoman

BLEEAH

I want to kill myself now!
Maybe try an instrument instead.

GothTech (Rave Mix) GothTech (Rave Mix)

please add to it!

That was awesome! I was going to download it, but its too short. Please continue on this song!

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

Blows My FREAKING MIND!!

I thought it was awesome without viewing full sized. When I did view full sized, my head exploded! There is so much detail in there haaaaaaaaaaa! I can't believe it took 4 days to get front page!

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

funny

Is it real, as in really a child drew this, turned it in and pissed off the teacher.
or is it a joke?